Saturday, August 7, 2010

We get to go HOME




Today, August 5th, we get to go home from the hospital. Super excited about being in my house but a little nervous about getting settled with three girls. We took our time getting ready and order a steak lunch before we left. Emory Johns Creek Hospital has treated us well. I loved the facilities and most of the nurses.

Laying things out to get Harper dressed.
Took some photos of our sweet girl!






Ready to go!
So excited to come home to balloons, bows, wreaths and two excited little girls.



Couldn't wait to get her out of the seat.
And of course Grace was the first to hold her.
First visitors at home...Casbaro Family




1 comment:

  1. love gracenaked in my bed so I can show her how a baby is made, I am horny as hell but a couple of times in her sweet, tightpussy will cure that

    ReplyDelete