Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Harper two weeks old

Harper turned two weeks yesterday on August 16th (her actual due date). At two weeks old Harper is still my sweet content girl. She is still sleeping 90% of the day but when she is awake we are starting to see her eyes. I took her in the the doctor's office yesterday to get a weight check and she had only gained one ounce in a week. So I am now breastfeeding and supplementing with formula for a week. I had to do the same thing with both the other girls. Harper also had to go with me to a doctors appointment where we found out that my incision from the c-section is infected. So I am now on antibiotics. The first picture below is from Harper's long day with me running from doctor appointments to CVS, etc. She did awesome. She even laid in the stroller in the corner of my doctors office for an hour...happy as could be. My other two would of never of done that...I would of been swaying with them, feeding them, or pushing the stroller. I don't want to jinx myself but she has had a great night sleep the last three nights. Going to bed between 9-10, waking up at 3, then sleeping till 8. Got to love it. Her fussy time is in the evening. Fussy means she wants to be held and wants her paci.


No comments:

Post a Comment