Friday, August 27, 2010

Jump for Joy if you are ready for school

I guess there should be a picture of myself jumping as well. We are all SO ready for preschool to start on Monday. We went to visit teachers and the girls were excited. Olivia kept saying, "I go to school, you stay home". I hope she has the same attitude when I leave her next week.
I feel very blessed to have great teachers for both the girls. I can't wait to see how the girls do this year. It's Olivia's first year in preschool and I think she is past ready to go. Her class is overwhelmed by boys...there are just three girls. Grace will be stepping it up a little this year in her academics in the classroom. She will also be available to purchase hot lunches. All of it it preps for the big kindergarten year next year...scary.



This picture says it all...Olivia is always looking up to her sister.
Olivia with one of her teachers, Ms. Erin.
Grace in her new classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment