Friday, August 6, 2010

Harper is HERE!

Harper decided she wanted to come early! On August 2nd at 5:15 AM my water broke. It was really no surprise to me...I had been waiting for it to happen. We had almost everything ready, bags packed, camera bags by the door, carseat in the car. Chad got a shower while I took care of last minute items. We called my doctor who told us to go ahead and come in. We called my parents who started there road trip into town. And we called Phil and Jennifer so that we could bring the girls to there house. (It take about ten calls to wake up there house.) I woke up Grace who asked why she had to get up when it was SO dark outside. Once I told her it was time for Harper to come, she grinned from ear to ear and jumped out of bed. We were on the road and at the hospital by 6:50 AM (it is about an hour from the house). We were in a room and ready for the operating room by 7:45...it happened SO fast. Surgery went awesome and they took great care of me, it was actually very relaxing once the spinal was in. And at 8:23 AM Harper Darr Maddox was born! She was crying even before her whole body was out. My first sight of her was precious. My thoughts were...she is much smaller then I thought she would be and she doesn't look just like the other two girls. I have to be honest and say I thought she would have that dark black hair and be my largest baby. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 15 ozs. My smalled baby but my longest at 21 inches. She was just prefect!!!
Dr. Fountain was awesome as always. He sang happy birthday to her as soon as she came out.
My first look
Daddy got to hold her first.




First Bath
Daddy, Maw Maw and Paw Paw got to go watch her have her bath. They said she cried through the whole thing.
The first time I got to hold her!!!

2 comments:

  1. yes baby girl spread those legs show me your sweet hairless pu--y, I LOVE how swollen and puffy new born pu--y is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she has a lovely fresh littlepussy love to have a taste of her

      Delete