Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Olivia at two and a half

Olivia is two and a half years old now. She is still mommy's girl. I probably hear a dozen times a day, "hold me mommy". We were almost completely potty trained until Harper came. She still will ask to go potty but it is not as often as before. And she stays dry during the night about 80% of the time. Olivia loves hanging out with Grace and copies almost everything she does. They have times where they fight and have typical sister moments but they also have learned to play really well together. It makes me laugh to hear them play house and Grace is the child and Olivia is the mommy. Olivia still loves to play with her babies. She feeds them, takes them for walks, puts diapers on them, sings to them, etc. She also loves books and puzzles. She goes to bed with at least one book in her bed every night. In her bed at night you will also find several babies, her giraffe lovie, and several blankets. Her bed is always FULL! Olivia has decided to give up her naps. Mommy also decided this was a good idea since the days she was napping we couldn't get her to bed till LATE! Now we put her and Grace to bed around 7:30 and she sleeps till 7 the next morning. We still have a few nights or her coming out and asking for water, to go potty or to be held but she is usually so tired she goes right to bed. She loves to play outside. Her favorite things to do is jump on the trampoline, play with chalk, run after balls, or play in water. She has loved swimming this summer! Olivia has a very sweet temperament. She does not like hurting peoples feelings or to see someone cry. If she ever sees me upset then she will come hug and kiss me. She hands out kisses to everyone in the house but does not like kissing daddy on the face. We think it is because of his facial hair. Olivia loves to sing and will put a show on for you in a second. She cracks me up and others that hang out with her. Almost every Sunday when I pick her up from church nursery they tell me how funny she is. She is such a talk now! She has a great memory and will tell you things that happened in the past. She has also learned to tell on her sister. Their are only a few words that I don't understand. Olivia knows her full name and her age. She loves telling you colors even though she doesn't always gets them correct. She starts preschool next week and I think she will LOVE it.




1 comment:

  1. hi pumpkin, how about you and me go in the woods, you let me finish getting you nkd and we play some sex games together? I love c-il- pu--y and trust me you will love my c--k

    ReplyDelete