Monday, August 1, 2011

Our little Bumble Bee - Birthday Party

I love parties. I love picking out a theme. I love every little detail. I LOVE celebrating my daughter's first birthday.




My favorite banner I have made so far. A picture of each month of her life. To show how she grew.
The cute invite and a take away for the moms.

Find the idea for the number one online (made with tissue paper) and found the wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby.
Had four pompoms made but ended up having to take them down when a wind storm came through.
I originally found the black and yellow striped cups and bought them. But then just a few days before the party we found the yellow cup with a black box on the front (it's to scrape you name onto). Had to have them!
Take-homes...water canteens for older kids and bubbles with bee washcloths for younger ones
Gourmet dinner...hotdogs
Loved the oreos I found...they had yellow cream middles!

Wardrobe change
All three of my girls in their yellow and black.

Love the cake
The smash cake

One of my favorite memories from the day was watching my five year old giggling at the baby the whole time.

Harper LOVED her cake
Outside clean up

Present time
Waterslide was a hit for all the kids. Not to sure the birthday girl liked it.



No comments:

Post a Comment