Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I was one

Yep...I became one of those moms.

One of those moms that my kids will be SO embarrassed of when they see these pictures in a few years but on this day...we had fun!


I took my girls (along with my two friends April and Robyn) to Cow Appreciation Day. If we dressed like cows we got free meals. Robyn and I decided it wouldn't be as much fun unless we dressed up too.


Felt black spots, head bands for ears, pink noses, a printed sign and we became Chick-fil-a cows.



Fun times with friends.


The whole crew of kids...Tyler, Olivia, Grace, Harper, Erin, Austyn and Rylen


Harper sat down at the end of the table with the big kids. She thought she was hot stuff.


I tired to get a picture of the girls with the cow. Erin and Grace were the only brave ones to get their pictures made. Harper wasn't scared but was completely intrigued by this large walking cow or "dogdog" as she called it. It was so hard to get a picture because I was laughing so hard at Harper.


Sweet Harper watching to see where the cow is at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment