Friday, July 29, 2011

First sleepover


Back in the fall of 2010 Robyn and I had lightly suggested that a sleepover for the girls should be coming soon. Well the girls heard and they did not let the idea down. SO, 7 months later we finally had our first sleepover. Erin and Grace were super excited about it. I was a little nervous about two little girls being up all night or one of them getting home sick. But it was a great first experience and I am sure the first of many, many more.

The picture above is of the girls the morning after. They thought they looked like twins because they had matching shorts. I love the spontaneous hand holding.

I wanted to make sure that we had two tired girls! So the sleepover was the same day as a Monkey Joe/CFA playdate. I took them all swimming. We order pizza! And finished the night with a camp fire with smores.






Grace had in her mind that they needed to sleep in sleeping bags on the den floor. They giggled for a few minutes but were asleep around 9:30!


No comments:

Post a Comment