Friday, July 15, 2011

Grace and Olivia

These two really are the best of friends. This summer they have made a tighter connection. They have great giggles together. Grace defiantly is the leader in this relationship but she lets Olivia play mommy, teacher, etc. too. They do fight and yell at each other but they get over it really fast. Grace is a great big sister to Olivia. Just this afternoon Grace was going cartwheels on the trampoline. Olivia wanted to be just like her and was attempting to do her own tricks. Grace yelled for me to come watch Olivia and see how good she was doing. Grace was so encouraging to her dealing her how well she is. Then Grace looked at me and grinned, the grin of I know she isn't that good but she has no idea.
These pictures are from one afternoon of baking cookies. A lot of people have told me how much they look alike. I don't see it. I see two different girls both cute as can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment