Friday, July 9, 2010

Preparing for Baby

Last night we went to visit the hospital I will be delivering Harper. My doctor moved offices in June and he now delivers across town at Emory Johns Creek. I have loved my OB and he has delivered my other two girls via c-section so I didn't have to think twice about following him. His office and the hospital are 21 miles away from our house...twice the distance as the old office and twice as long to get there. The hospital is a very nice small community hospital. Chad calls it "foo foo" because it has valet parking and it nice inside. The rooms defiantly look nicer then the last hospital. The only down fall, that I am still checking into, is the tour guide wasn't sure if they let children in under the age of 12 unless they are a sibling. I have heard a lot of hospitals have gone to this but it still would make me sad to think my nephews couldn't come up.
We took both the girls with us so they can really prepare themselves to what is to come. They were able to see what type of room will be in and the lady who gave us the tour gave each girl the same hat that they will see Harper in the first time.
The count down continues...4 weeks and 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment