Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Weekend

We spent July 4th at the lake with family. Swimming, playing, celebration independence day and my sister's birthday. The kids all played well together and really enjoyed time in the pool. I probably added too many pictures of them in their red, white and blue outfits but they were all so cute I didn't want to leave any out.




I'm still amazed at how much they look alike.
Their own 4th of July parade



I love how intensely the kids are watching Carrie blow out candles.
All four kids became very brave in the pool. They all will jump in the pool by themselves now and put their faces in the water.

Grace jumping in...she will try all sorts of tricks now. Below is the cannon ball...or as she says it, "candy ball".
Olivia retrieving toys by jumping in the pool.
Mr. Brave Tyler
Love this picture of Hudson being thrown through the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment