Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We have a date!

We planned the date for my scheduled c-section. 8-9-10! This is just seven and a half weeks away! I am getting pretty excited about having a newborn in the house but I'm having a hard time imagining what it will be like to add to the mix of Grace and Olivia. I love the date 8-9-10 but have a weird feeling she may just make an early appearance.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: 4lbs 4 oz (measuring two weeks big)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Has lost weight this pregnancy
Maternity Clothes: Getting toward the end...I feel like I am wearing the same thing over and over again.
Gender: It's a girl!!!!!!!
Movement: She kicks a lot after I eat and when she hears the girls
Food Cravings: Peanut butter and milk
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Being able to bend over easily.
Sleep: I still get good sleep at night but I do wake up several times to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent trips to the bathroom, tummy growing, moodiness
Best Moment this week: The girls talking about Harper. Buying new clothes, getting baby gear out of the attic!
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!
    I graduated High School with Chad and I love keeping up with your blog. Your girls are so beautiful. Looks like Chad has made a wonderful husband and Dad. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    Michelle Kranz

    ReplyDelete