Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You have been good to us

Dear Paci - You have been good to Olivia the last two years but it is time for you to go! She is a big girl now and does not need you anymore. Thank you for all the times you were there for us from quieting down a crying baby to helping go to sleep to hushing a screaming toddler. I am sorry I had to cut the top off of you but a mom must do what needs to be done. Olivia so missed you during her first nap without out, crying for over an hour, but night time was much better. She only missed you for a few minutes and then slept all through the night. We will miss you but will see you again in August.
Love - Mom












2 comments:

  1. Oh....good luck with that! My girls were not into their pacifier so I can't relate. I heard it can be difficult. I hope she is adjusting well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time she was suckingcock

    ReplyDelete