Wednesday, March 3, 2010

16 weeks

I am now sixteen weeks pregnant...getting close to the half way mark. I am pretty sure I may be feeling some little flutters but not too sure. Went to the doctor two week ago and everything looked good. The heart rate was right around 160. My next appointment is March 23rd. It's a big appointment...ultrasound! I will be taking Grace and Chad with me. We will be finding out the sex even though Chad really doesn't want to, but I am excited about it!!! I have a feeling it will be another girl.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since I found out I was pregnant I am 6 lb lighter.
Maternity Clothes: Love my jeans! Bought three new short sleeves shirts.
Gender: I think it's another girl
Movement: Started filling flutters at 14 weeks.
Food Cravings: Zaxby's and deli sandwiches
What I miss: Diet Coke and my energy
Sleep: Still getting good sleep at night and still taking naps during the day if I can.
Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent trips to the bathroom, tummy growing, moodiness
Best Moment this week: Listening to Grace talk about the baby.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound in a few weeks to find out the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment