Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a girl

Yesterday, Chad, Grace and I went to find out the gender of baby #3. We found out it is another sweet girl. None of our were surprised, all assuming it was a girl. Grace was more excited about going then she was watching the baby. It is kind of hard to see all the parts. But on the way home she was screaming from excitement that it was a girl while holding the ultrasound picture the tech gave her. (And today she even took her picture of the baby to school) I feel very blessed to be able to be pregnant again while Grace is at this sweet age. She talks to the baby, kisses my belly and even watches what I eat or drink. The other day she told me to stop drinking a can coke because the baby does not like it. I tried to explain to her that it was caffeine free but she still didn't want me to drink it.
The baby looks healthy and is already measuring a week ahead. Not sure if they b/c my due date is a little off or b/c it's going to be another BIG baby. Grace was 8 lb. 10 oz and Olivia was 9 lb. 1 oz... and they were both before 40 weeks.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: 14 oz per ultrasound and measuring 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained four pounds in the last four weeks
Maternity Clothes: Love my jeans! Bought a pair of shorts and capris
Gender: It's a girl!!!!!!!
Movement: I can feel her move...can't wait for the family to feel it.
Food Cravings: Pizza and flavored water
What I miss: Jumping on the trampoline with the girls
Sleep: Still getting good sleep at night and still taking naps during the day if I can.
Symptoms: Fatigue, frequent trips to the bathroom, tummy growing, moodiness
Best Moment this week: Taking Grace to the ultrasound and listening to Olivia say Harper!
What I am looking forward to: Going through all the clothes stored.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! I have two sisters and it is so much fun!!! Now another little one can share all the cute clothes you get for these two precious sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete