Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Olivia's first day of school

Olivia started school on August 24th. (I know, I know...little behind on the blog). She was so excited about school and had been asking to go every since Grace had started. The morning of she got dressed quickly and loved showing off her new outfit. On the car ride over she kept telling me "mommy, I'm excited". But as soon as we pulled into the parking lot the car got silent. She walked to her classroom hanging on to daddy's hand. The teacher's greeted her but their was no response just a shy smile. I found her an puzzle to do at the table then we gave quick hugs and kisses and hurried out of the room. She was smiling as we left and smiling as I came to pick up. After school I took Olivia and Aidan to Bruster's to celebrate a new school year!








No comments:

Post a Comment