Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A little more...

I have been heart broken this week. A family that goes to the same preschool as my girls, lost their 14 month old. A sweet baby girl right around the same age as Harper. It was a very tragic accident, a car backed into the stroller she was riding in. I can't imagine what the family nor that mother is going through. So this week my children have had a little more of my attention and hugs then they normally do. You never know the plan God has for you or your family.

One night at 10:00 I just went and pulled Harper out of bed. And held her for a very long time.


And tonight I went and got the girls yummy treats...just because. Even Harper got her first big sugar cookie.



3 comments:

  1. Love this post Amy. I have also pulled my kids out of bed and held them. Or just sit beside their beds and watch them breathe.

    ReplyDelete