Friday, January 21, 2011

Trip to South Carolina

So excited that these two finally got to meet. Harper with her Great Grandmother, Gigi.
Gigi with all her great grandkids
Loved spending time with my sister as always. Looking forward to the dream of living close to each other one day. Are you reading this Chad? Still waiting for you to get a position in South Carolina!
Grace with my cousin's daughter, Katie.
What does that make them? 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins????
Grace has always loved hanging out with older people. She feel in love with my cousin, Scott. When we pulled into our neighborhood back in GA, Grace told me that she missed Scott and wished he could come to her birthday party. Another reason we need to live in South Carolina. ;)
All the kids with Uncle John and Aunt Kathy
I am not sure why but I love this picture of the five of them. Only one is smiling but it is just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment