Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekly update

The girls survived a whole week without daddy. The funniest part of Chad being gone was before he left he asked Grace to be a big helper like daddy's are. So the second night he was gone she cried at bed time because I wouldn't let her sleep with me. She final explained to me that she was suppose to sleep with me at night "just like daddy's".
I took Harper to the doctor on Monday after five weeks on congestion. She has a sinus infection, bless her heart. So she is on her first set of antibiotics. I am sure it won't be her last this winter. Also found out that she gained two pounds in four weeks. The girl likes to eat!
Harper is doing really well with her head control. She has also found her hands and loved to suck on her fingers. She is such a mess and we are all enjoying her.
Grace still loves to color and likes writing out words. She has mastered all the girls names in the house and now ask how to spell many other words.
Olivia goes a 100 miles a minute. She is now a big girl in big girl panties. She stays dry all day and all night. Now just to figure out how to get her to poop in the potty
.

Wonder if this will ever happen again...both Olivia and Grace asleep on me at the same time. So sweet! No naps every day final catches up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment