Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What has Olivia been up to lately

Olivia is still our little nut and is LOVING school. In fact, school is wearing her out! If she has had no nap then she falls asleep around dinner time. The picture below is during dinner at 6:30. I put her in bed and she slept until seven the next morning. The funniest thing about preschool is the fact the teachers say she does not talk. My overactive two year old that we can't stop talking does not talk to her teacher or friends. Maybe it is because she is the only girl in her class.
This is how Olivia's school pictures turned out. hahaha! This cracks me up. Needless to say, I did not buy any. Want she look cute in the yearbook?
Hanging out at Grace's soccer game
She wants to play too...so bad!
Playing with Paw Paw
Sitting on daddy's truck tire
Olivia is an awesome big sister! She has so much patience with Harper and always wants to help.

Getting ready to go to school on a cool October morning.

Pitching a fit...about what I am not too sure. She is still in the terrible twos and has fits several times a day. Of course the teachers don't see it which is a blessing. This too shall pass right.
Years from now I hope I remember this cute sweet lovable face!

No comments:

Post a Comment