Monday, September 13, 2010

Not what I had planned

This past weekend was going to be fun. Grace had her first soccer game on Saturday morning and then the girls were invited to a birthday party with horses and bunnies. But instead we were home...with a stomach bug. Not what I had planned!
Grace woke up in the middle of Friday night vomiting. She threw up several times during the night and woke up puny the next day. No temperature or any other symptom. She had stopped throwing up by 9 on Saturday morning. But we spent the day in the house (keeping germs away from each other and cleaning up germs). All three girls took naps at the same time and we were able to watch college football together that afternoon. I guess it wasn't half a bad day!
Poor thing...first stomach bug
Cinderella, I mean Olivia, taking a nap
Harper dressed in daddy's team logo
Smiling at Olivia


1 comment:

  1. love the pic of Olivia asleep in the chair her legs up, just slip her shorts off, then her sweet cotton knickers and her ass is ready, I loved my daughters ass it was better than my wifes pu--y

    ReplyDelete