Friday, September 10, 2010

Harper's one month check up

Harper wants a high five for gaining weight for her one month check up. She weighed in at 9 pounds 2.5 ounces and was 22 1/4 inches long! It put her on the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for height.
She was put on 7mg of Prevacid a day for her reflux. Harper is falling in the footsteps of her sisters. I was recommended to give her vitamins because she is breastfeed. My other two didn't do that, and I am still trying to decide if I will with her.
Other then that she looked wonderful and doesn't have to go back until October for her 2 month check up.
Is this not the cutest position for a newborn to sleep? I love it!

*other big news is she finally smiled at me on Wednesday morning (9-8-10). I will try to get a picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment