Saturday, January 28, 2012

American Girl Birthday

Grace's six birthday was spent at American Girl Bistro. Grace invited three friends, their mommy's (my friends), Olivia and Maw Maw. I believe Grace had a wonderful time. She grinned ear to ear the whole time. BUT I might of had more fun then she did. When the waitress walked us to our table, with lots of pink, special little seats and cups for the dolls and a menu geared just prefect for my girls taste...while it melted my heart and I might just of had a tear or two in my heart. It was a magical day and will have to plan it again in the future!






2 comments:

  1. Hi visiting from Kelly's Korner!! We have the exact same household it seems!! So fun! Your girls are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soft mouth if only that mouth sucked dick she would be a pro

    ReplyDelete