Tuesday, November 8, 2011

REALLY?!?!

So I always wondered what type of parents would allow their child to cut their own hair? And where were the parents when this happened? And where did child get the scissors?

I have become that parent!

Let me back up...Grace came home from school and asked why Olivia's hair was in their trash can. I, of course, was really confused...I asked several times "What do you mean Olivia's hair?". Then it all of sudden hit me and I ran in the bedroom and found the trashcan above.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! OLIVIA RAE!!!!

It could of been worse. Luckily she only gave herself layers on one side. Obviously not that noticeable...it did take scissors and hair in a trashcan for me to notice.

I have NO idea where I was when it happened. When I asked where she got the scissors she said under the sofa??? When I asked why she said..."You told me I needed my hair cut, I was just helping".

So after a loooong talk, I am hoping no more at home hair cuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment