Friday, April 8, 2011

CrAzY Olivia

Olivia is such a nut! She is always trying to make us laugh. Almost once a day she comes out of her bedroom, quiet as can be and taps on my arm. When I turn around I always find her sporting something funny! You will notice this on the first two pictures. She also knows that bottom and boobies are funny words and will try to use them to make one laugh. For instance, we always says "I love you to the moon and back". Olivia has changed the words and says, "I love you to the boobies come back". As much as I try not to laugh, I just can't help it. Another funny she did recently is saying the blessing. She has learned "Thank you for the World so Sweet" at school. One night she told us all to close our eyes so she could pray, she then proceeded to say, "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed....". Chad and I looked up and she had her eyes closed but doing the hand motions. SO funny!



She is telling me some funny joke about her bottom....

No comments:

Post a Comment