Thursday, April 1, 2010

Class Easter Party

Grace had her Easter Party at school yesterday. They had fun eating a yummy lunch and going on an egg hunt. The Easter Bunny game to visit. My kids expressions were hilarious. Grace wanted to give a high five but she leaned away as far as she could and Olivia looked like she was in shock the whole time. I did find our from the director that Grace has been scared off all the characters this year, Easter bunny, cat in the hat, etc. So then they have to tell her that it is not real and who the person is inside the costume and she eases up. The assistant director also was telling me that some days Grace is a talking fool and then other days they can't get anything out of her. It's fun to hear about what she is like when she is not around me.



Daddy surprised us by stopping by for the party. I made Grace's and my day.

Class picture
Am I the only one that thinks Grace looks so much taller the the rest of her class?
Ready, Set, GO


Erin and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment