Saturday, February 20, 2010

Get the FUNK out!

On Friday all three of us girls went to the doctor and ended up on antibiotics. Mommy went to her regular ob appointment and got to hear the amazing sound of our little ones heartbeat. (which was at 160) Then I left with a Z pack for bronchitis. I haven't felt this bad in a LONG time. Then to top it off I took Grace to the doctor that afternoon to check on her cough and left with a prescription for a Z pack because she had a sinus infection, ear infection and bronchitis. So while we were there I asked Dr. H to take a little peak at Olivia. Good thing I did! She has a double ear infection. So maybe with all three of us on medicine at the same time and warmer weather this weekend we can get this FUNK out of the house!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you all feel better! I was at urgent care on Sunday. I have an ear infection! NOT FUN :(

    ReplyDelete